Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Whoah! It's been, what, a month (?) since I posted in my blog.
Many activities came up.
And I've been happier after the INCIDENT last semester.
I am and still thankful to God since I'm really happy where I am right now. :))

[I'm really busy nowadays.
So I can't really update this blog.
And this is personal so I can only post when I want to. :)) ]

Recently, we received a Lindt (yummy!) chocolate from my mom's co-worker who visited Philippines. And when you're so stressed that you have bulging EYEBAGS O.o, you tend to eat CHOCOLATES. haha. (stress + chocolates = HAPPINESS <3)


Still adjusting to the busy schedule of college life. I'm really trying hard to pass all my subjects since this is my second chance. 
Anyways, I need to study hard now.
kekeke~

Love lots,
Aine

0 comments:

Post a Comment