Wednesday, April 04, 2012

Decisions in life

It's been three days since I've had the courage to "drop the bomb" to my mom that I failed in one of my major subjects. She was furious and I was also furious of what she said about me. But, I did not react since I deserved to be reprimanded.
It's just that, accusing me of something I didn't do makes me mad. Although I've been through this many times before, it still hurts my heart. I'm a person who is very emotional.
And because of this discussion we had, she wants me to shift to another course. I want to. I REALLY WANT TO.
Then I asked God,
         " Will I be happy in this course? "

Now, I've decided. I also talked with my brother who's gonna be studying in my school.
He doesn't want me to shift to his course instead he agrees with my mom. He and my mom thinks that I will be happy with the course they want me to shift.

I HOPE I MADE THE RIGHT DECISION :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment